This bubble milk tea recipe is a great way to enjoy Koita Rice Milk! Using boba pearls, make bubble tea from the comfort of your home that tastes just like the real deal.
- 1 cup Tapioca Pearls, prepared according to the package
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 black tea bag
- Koita Rice Milk
- Steep black tea in a mug with boiled water and set aside.
- Add brown sugar and ½ cup of water to a pot and stir.
- Heat the brown sugar and water mixture on medium-high heat until the syrup comes to a boil and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- Add 1/2 cup of prepared boba to the bottom of a tall glass. Stir in two tablespoons of brown sugar syrup.
- Fill your glass 1/3 full with the black tea. Then, fill the rest of your glass with Koita Rice milk, leaving a little room for ice. Stir together.
- Add a few ice cubes and serve with an extra-wide straw!