Greek yogurt is incredibly tasty and nutritious, and if you’re vegan, we can still teach you how to make a great vegan version of greek yogurt that’s thick & tangy. Like most foods, if you want the best tasting yogurt, you should to make it yourself. And we’ll let you in on a little secret: Making homemade greek yogurt is extremely easy!
- 27 oz Koita Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 cup raw cashews, (soaked in water overnight and drained)
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 3 capsules probiotic
- Step 1: Combine the drained cashews, coconut milk, and tapioca starch in a blender. Blend until silky smooth.
- Step 2: Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Step 3: Add to a glass bowl (no metal!) and stir in the probiotic with a wood, plastic, or glass utensil.
- Step 4: Cover the bowl with cheesecloth and secure it with a rubber band. Let it ferment at room temperature overnight or until desired ranginess is achieved.